Noah Novak claims to be from the year 2030 and said that the man sitting next to him is actually himself from the year 2070
A man who claims to be a time traveller from the year 2030 says he met himself from 40 years in the future And incredibly, the two people – who claim to be the same person – decide to give an interview together to answer the questions put to them. Unfortunately, we can’t be privy to that information because it’s ‘classified’ and he needs to make sure the government doesn’t catch him.
Note- Future Predictions are at the End of this page.
In the video, Noah Novak claims that the man sat next to him (also Noah Novak apparently) provided information to him which proved that they were the same person
But despite that, Noah reckons the guy is definitely his future self.
2030 Noah said:
He showed a bunch of personal information, he said a bunch of things about what I did, he said all the sequence of events and stuff since I came back from 2017.
He said everything that I did, and this is the type of stuff that someone would have to stalk me for my whole life to figure out.
Obviously it would be really hard for him to figure out all of this information. There’s no way that he could figure al this out unless he stalked me from the very beginning.
Now, if you’re a sci-fi buff and are wondering just how the two Noahs interacted without causing a rift in the space-time continuum, then 2070 Noah has an answer.
People from the future are fitted with special microchips which stop them from revealing anything to people which might change the course of history.
So what predictions do the two Noahs have for the future? Well, Donald Trump is definitely going to be reelected in 2020, and AI is going to become the dominant form of technology.
Thankfully, we are only ten years away from publicly available time travel, and will be making our way to Mars on the same year we manage to time travel.
Apparently, Bitcoin becomes widely used, though regular currency is also still in circulation.
To be honest, all of these predictions aren’t that wild so it’s kind of disappointing some major technological breakthrough doesn’t happen in the next ten years, but still.
To be honest though, some of these time traveller stories are a little bit suspect, to say the least.
He even showed one of the now required photographs of a futuristic city, before claiming the world will change drastically in years to come, saying:
The streets were completely void of any cars. There were no cars in the streets, the streets were one big sidewalk on which many people were walking.
I looked above and the cars were actually flying overhead. It looked almost crazy. There were so many in the air.
“Noah’s” Future Predictions
- Current US president Donald Trump will be re-elected in the year 2020
- Phones are going to start getting bigger towards the year 2030
- Robots that can run a home are being slowly introduced
- Bitcoin is being used more but money – including pennies – are still in use
- Global warming issues have increased and Northern America is now hotter, while Europe is colder
- Humans fly to Mars in 2028 – the same year time travel is made public
- Electric cars can travel at 600 mph
- Some diseases have been cured – including some forms of cancer
- Artificial intelligence will be huge by 2021 and a popular device which will look like Google glasses but have the processing power of todays computers, will take over